June 09, 2011

inspirational thursday!

I've linked up with Gussy Sews and have decided to participate in her inspirational workshop every Thursday. It's a community of creative bloggers that blog every Thursday about their inspiration in a topic that Gussy chooses. I thought it would be a fun exercise and opportunity to connect with other creative bloggers. It will also help to encourage me to blog because right now, my life is a bit crazy and unfortunately I have no time to sew. 

This week's prompt is kitchens. Because of summer and the abunance of fruit in my town, I decided to blog about smoothies, YUMMY! Growing up, my family would make smoothies as afternoon snack on hot summer days. I loved them! Below I've listed a few of my favorites that I found and are going to try this summer. A mix of healthy and fun, all the while being unique.








1 comment:

Sarah Grace Hefner said...

Found your blog from the Kitchen prompt at Gussy! Love your smoothies! I am going to have to try them! Thanks!!!

Sarah (The Marathon Mommy)

http://themarathonmommy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...