April 04, 2011

weekends rock!


What a delicious weekend we just had!

Ben started the weekend off right by sending me "just because flowers at work". I love it when he does that!

Ate yummy food all weekend. Saturday breakfast sausage, eggs and tartor-tots (above picture is actually my roommate's breakfast, it looked much nicer than ours). Slow cooker cook off with my brother, which I won! Tons of raw veggies and salads. And homemade cinnamon rolls from a local diner topped with 2 dark chocolate raspberry truffles from See's candy. I love good food!

I also spent a ton of time sewing my new zipper clutches. I'll post pictures of them this week. I'm super excited to get them up on Etsy and start raising money for Thailand! Below is a process picture sneak peak!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...