April 28, 2011

{ thankful thursdays }

I just want to say a big

THANK YOU!

to everyone who came to the purse party last night.

Your support and kind words mean the world to me.

Over $400 was raised to be donated towards the youth Thailand mission trip.

Thank you so much!!!


To everyone who loved the black bag with red handle (picture above), I'm dreaming up some ideas for more bags and clutches similar to that.

I'll also be designing a large bag collection (diaper and laptop bags), as well as more wrap clutches.

But first, I'm going to take a well needed break. The laundry needs to be done, my bike needs to be ridden and my husband needs some love.

:O)

Thanks again for the fantastic evening last night. I feel very blessed by all of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...