March 31, 2011

{ thankful thursdays }


I've been thinking a lot lately about why do I post {thankful thursdays}? I want these posts to be received as genuine (because they are) and as an encouragement to you. God has blessed me with a joy that is deeply rooted in Him, which I hope it is contagious and inspiring. It can be difficult sometimes to think of things I'm grateful for (at least in the 5 minutes I give myself sometimes to write these posts). But not only do I want these posts to be encouraging to you but also a reminder to myself that I have been blessed with so much!

So this week, I am so ever grateful for living in Oregon!! Above is a picture I took a few Saturdays ago, filling up at our local gas station with beautiful Mt. Hood in the background. No - this picture is not photoshoped. Yes - Mt. Hood is right there in all of its awesomeness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...