March 03, 2011

{thankful thursdays}


I'm so thankful for my best friend and husband, Ben! We loving doing pretty much everything together, whether it's making pancakes for breakfast, snowboarding in the backcountry together or just relaxing. We love spending time together!

So thankful for my brother Mike, actually brother-in-law but that is a mouthful to say. Mike is just rad! Great story teller, fun to go on adventures with and is super encouraging!

So thankful for the chapter of life I'm in right now. We are flexible to play whenever (well almost whenever) we want. Above are pictures from our Saturday Mt Adam's adventures. We ride our snowmobiles out the 12 mile logging road, park them, and then tour up to epic pow lines! So much fun!

(Mike is in the black jacket, Ben is in the blue jacket. All pictures taken by me and I played with photoshop to try to make them look cooler.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...