February 28, 2011

business cards

I need to redesign my Roma business card. I have about 200 left over from a few years ago that I got made at Vista Prints. Vista did a great job but this time around, I'm looking for something more crafty. I am also going to need a hang tag, which I am still deciding on if the business card could do both. While I figure these things out, I'm just going to do a bit of inspiration research to see what others are doing with their business cards.


c.r.a.f.t. handmade these out of cereal boxes. I love the stamp, stitching and reusing the boxes. Realistically though, I think that would be too time consuming for me, but this is a great idea!


I love the pop stitching of the card behind 100 layer cake. It's from ready go, but this images if from oh, hello friend.



I love the simplicity of this card, complimented by the stitching and fabric. From Ruthi Auda

I realized all of these card are very similar...stitching, stamps, and brownish backgrounds. oops. I'll keep looking for more ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...